Key Account Executive
North West London
Monday - Friday
9am - 5:30pm
Our client an Oil and Gas company are looking for a switched-on Key Account Executive to join their growing team.
Our client is looking for someone who create, maintain and nurture long term relationships with their customers. The job is to build on the relationships to enhance sales and service.
Key Account Executive Job Specification:
- Build relationships with key employees of our customers
- Input data into IRS and keep this date updated
- Work along with transport, finance and sales to ensure all reports are up to date
- Report and administer the role with the internal systems
- Key point of contact for customer issues - escalate and monitor with the appropriate internal channels
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to keep up to date with business relationship Representing at events, conferences and exhibitions when required
- Work with the sales function to ensure collaboration in account management and the sales strategy within the organisation
Key Account Executive Requirements:
- Excellent communicator both written and oral
- Administrative competence with systems and reporting
- Flexible in approach to meet customers' needs
- Natural relationship builder and networker and salesperson
- Success driven and self-motivated
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.