Account Manager Richmond upon Thames
This is a fantastic role for someone that wants the opportunity to be part of a young, dynamic and very entrepreneurial SME business within FMCG. The role of Account Manager is to develop sale across Europe as well as within the UK. If you are looking for a role that will give you the opportunity to build a team and grow, then this could be the right fit for you.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and building a network of customer relationships
- Agreeing and managing business plans.
- Managing your customer's P&L to drive sales and profitability.
- Ensuring your accounts hit revenue and profit targets.
- Monthly production forecasts and financial forecasting
- Making sure that our brand is displayed in the best possible way in our customers and end customers.
Account Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience in international FMCG sales
- Experience of winning new business and managing retail accounts in Europe.
- Superb knowledge and contacts within the European Foodservice and retail channel
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Strong commercial knowledge
- Entrepreneurial ambition and highly driven
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good organisation skills and be able to prioritise your workload.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in relevant FMCG sales roles (hospitality and retail)
- Proven track record of winning and growing accounts within the European market
- Excellent Excel skills and experience of analysing data
- Prepared to frequently travel around European countries.
- Good level of European language such as German and Spanish is a plus but not essential.