Account Manager Kingston upon Thames
Our client within the FMCG market based in Kingston have a very exciting opportunity for someone to join their growing sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to grow and develop within a company. The role is to support the sales team, by completing administrative forms, and meeting all required deadlines.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Gaps analysis - pricing, product, competitor activity
- Store visits for the sales team, feedback findings and take photograph's, circulate to the team.
- Build presentations and communication tools for internal and external meetings as requested
- Developing sales material to support the sales team as required
- To complete new line forms for accounts as required and within the deadline
- Completion of Promotional forms for all accounts
- Review online accounts on a weekly basis, which includes the setup of website accounts, images and content.
- Attend trade shows as required.
- Preparation for group meetings
- Updating pricing for the chemist and druggist
- Store and customer training as required
- Responsible for keeping customer contact list up to date at all times.
- Responsible for taking action points from stock and sales meeting and circulating these on a weekly basis.
- Presenting epos sales in the absence of Category Development Executive.
- Maintenance forms
- Update online accounts, in line with collection changes
- Responsible for keeping internal promotional plan up to date, and circulating to the team with any changes
- Coordinate online content as required for accounts, for example, banners, copy, re sizing of images
- Handle Amazon complaints/discrepancies, resolve delivery issues and shortages on a weekly basis.
- On weekly basis send through, price files.
- Update waste/packaging compliance for all customers upon request.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.