Kingston upon Thames
Monday - Friday
A well-established Financial Consultancy are looking for you to join their team in Kingston!
The Internal Administrator role plays a key part in the company and has a primary focus on interacting with key vendor accounts.
Administrator Apprentice Duties:
As an Administrator, you will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for initial credit checks, quotations to customers, updates to vendors and proposals to funders as part of the ongoing account management of customer and vender accounts. You will:
- Process all enquiries for both renewals and new business.
- Conduct initial credit assessment and tiering against the set criteria.
- Provide quotations to customers / pricing to vendor sales.
- Submit credit proposals to funders.
- Raise finance agreements and documentation for customer signature.
- Assist with customer, vendor or funder issues as required.
- Aid the Payout Team as and when required, ensuring that all relevant documentation has been completed correctly.
- Being organised and thorough, with good attention to detail, is necessary.
- Have the initiative to work through any challenges faced when managing three different parties.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Have a positive attitude, politeness over the phone and via written correspondence.
- Excellent time management to juggle the various aspects of the role are essential.
- Strong Time Management Skills.
- Training: In-house training regarding our products, services and how they can assist customers will be provided during the first 3 months in the role.
- A level 3 apprenticeship course will be delivered simultaneously by our external provider. The course is made up of modules covering all aspects of the role and delivered via online and face to face teaching over an 12-18-month period.
- Holidays: 20 days per financial year.
- Workplace Pension scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Internal Account Manager Apprentice vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.