2 days Office 3 days Home
Our client a leading data centric marketing organisation based in the heart of the west end of London is seeking a talented Accountant to join their team. We are looking for accountants who have strong experience with the manipulation of large amounts of data and can demonstrate a good understanding of balance sheet reconciliations.
Our client is also undergoing a systems transformation so experience of Xero would be highly desirable.
Accountant Job Description:
Responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the chart of accounts, preparing VAT, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
- To prepare all budgets as necessary in accordance with the approved business plan and offer advice, help and assistance as required by those managing budgets.
- Working with budget holders to ensure that their responsibilities are understood and carried out.
- To analyse monthly financial results, investigating variances against plan identify cause of variances.
- To prepare and issue to the Groups Board, Finance Director, and all budget holders by agreed dates, monthly management information.
- Reconciliation of all non-cash transaction related Balance Sheet accounts Fixed and Intangible Assets, Prepayments, Deferred income contributing to accurate management and statutory reporting
- To design, with input from the FD, comprehensive monthly dashboard reports and implement them.
- To manage the payroll process with the assistance from the HR Manager, Finance Director and Payroll bureaux.
Senior Accountant Person Specification
- Advanced Excel skills
- QBE, Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA Finalist or newly qualified
- Xero experience
- Balance Sheet reconciliation experience
- Manipulation of data experience