Monday - Friday
A well-established company are looking for an Accountant to join their team. As their Accountant, you will lead the delivery of day-to-day financial management in order to meet statutory and regulatory requirements. You will also lead the submission and receipt of financial information to support annual audit processes.
- Managing the short-term cash forecasting process and reporting of cash requirements.
- Managing crew payroll validation checks and ensuring payroll costs are correctly reported in the accounts.
- Preparing and reviewing control accounts to ensure the balance reports in the financial statements are complete and accurate.
- Assuring the integrity of data held within the financial management system.
- Ensuring financial processes are properly documented and updated.
- Leading the response to external audit recommendations and implementation plans.
- Maintaining the General Ledger.
- Preparing Quarterly Management Accounts.
- Preparing for annual audit including, collation, presentation, submission and receipt of financial information.
- Liaising with the audit teams and CV Group to assure timely delivery of annual Financial Statements.
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Word.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience with an accounting system (preferably Dynamics 365.)
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role with responsibility for balance sheet, P&L and annual audit preparation and management.
- Hold recognised professional full qualifications - ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
- Be a motivated, trusted team player with the drive and enthusiasm to achieve goals and work to the highest standards.
- Excellent numerical accuracy and an interest in developing new systems.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to analyse information.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.