Monday - Friday (Part Time)
£17.50 per hour
An established members club based in London are looking for you to become their Accounts Administrator!
This a Part Time role for 25 hours per week.
As an Accounts Administrator, you will be responsible for all daily banking and reconciliations of total amounts, the production of members account statements and oversee the maintenance of subscriptions on the company's system.
Accounts Administrator Duties:
- Maintaining manual receipt books detailing cash, cheque, and bank receipts.
- Allocating Club accounts and subscription payments onto computerised system.
- Producing bedroom invoices from information received from the Reception / Housekeeper.
- Reconciliation of Bar and Restaurant invoices and Afternoon Tea listings.
- Allocating of all invoices and amounts due onto the system.
- Maintaining and notifying BACS of all amendments to Direct Debit subscription.
- Producing Quarterly Invoice Schedules and allocating Direct Debit payments.
- Entering and allocating suppliers invoices onto Sage.
- Reconciliation of supplier's monthly payments and statements.
- Ad hoc duties and assistance to the Club Accountant as requested.
Accounts Administrator Specification:
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry / working in a members club desirable.
- Previous accounts experience.
- Well organised with a high attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills with knowledge of Excel and MS Office applications.
- Generous Holiday allowance (the month of August off and 10 days off at Christmas).
- The option to take part in events set up for members.
- Free meals whilst on duty.
What you need to do now: If you're interested in this Accounts Administrator vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.