Kingston upon Thames
Flexible working 3 says in the office and 2 days remote
£22,000 - £30,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a switched-on Accounts Assistant for a company based in Kingston that are on the lookout for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their small busy team.
This role has a lot of growth and progression and would suit someone who really wants to progress within the company.
The Main Purpose of an Accounts Assistant:
- Managing own bookkeeping and VAT portfolio
- Able to assist clients queries regarding software, bookkeeping and VAT
- Training junior team members for bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Assisting the managers to prepare statutory accounts for limited companies
- To deal with Ad hoc project work
Accounts Assistant Specification:
- Good attention to detail
- To be AAT qualified or ACCA part qualified
- To have bookkeeping or accounts assistant experience
- To be confident with Excel
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Able to work within a team as well as minimal supervision
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them, so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.