Accounts Assistant Feltham Monday - Friday A logistics company based in Feltham, are looking for an efficient Accounts Assistant to join their busy finance team. Our client is looking for an individual who will work well within a team to help maintain an efficient and accurate accounting function.
The main purpose of an Accounts Assistant role:
- Invoice processing, coding, and entry into system (multi-freight)
- Overhead invoice verifications
- Match all costs with invoices and import data into Sage.
- Arrange payment run and process by BACS, CHAPS or cheque payment.
- Reconcile suppliers' payment to us to avoid discrepancies at month end.
- Send statements to customers and chase payment.
- Assist with queries and resolve them.
- Ensure accounting system is up to date.
- Assisting the credit controllers
Accounts Assistant Specification:
- Experience using Sage 50 or Multi-freight systems
- Fast learner
- Positive attitude
- Switched on individual
- Logical and Analytical
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.