Monday - Friday
An established Accountancy practice based in West London are looking for you to join their team as an Accounts Assistant!
In the role, you will support the Director with compliance work with the opportunity to get involved in advisory work as you gain experience and qualifications.
You will be joining an experienced firm who deliver an exceptional service and provide a wide range of business solutions to clients.
Accounts Assistant Duties:
- Assisting with bookkeeping assignments using Xero and Sage or Quickbooks.
- Providing assistance to clients to meet Making Tax Digital requirements.
- Liaising with partners and accounts managers to ensure that client deadline management is met.
- Preparing and analysing of client accounting records for accounts work.
- Assisting in the completion and e-filing of VAT returns.
- Liaising with internal client managers and partners to ensure that all the accounts administrative functions are completed as required.
- Drafting client fee notes for partner approval.
- Providing assistance to complete other departmental administrative tasks.
Accounts Assistant Specification:
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Will suit either a part qualified ACCA or AAT studier.
- Previous experience in a similar role ideal with training provided as required.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team.
- Good working knowledge of using SAGE, Xero and or Quickbooks desirable.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Excel and MS Office applications.
- Well organised with a high attention to detail.
- 20 days Holiday plus bank holidays.
- Career progression opportunities with training available.
- Regular social activities (when allowed).
- Free fruit delivered weekly to the office.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Accounts Assistant vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.