Monday - Friday
An established manufacturing company based in Wimbledon are looking for you to join their team as an Accounts Assistant!
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be reporting to the Finance Director and assist the Finance Department by contributing to the smooth running of the practice.
This is a varied role and duties will include data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, and assisting with budgets and reports.
Accounts Assistant duties:
- Credit control including reconciliation of company credit cards.
- Reconciliation of sales ledgers and supplier accounts at month end and posting of month end journals.
- Matching supplier invoices to purchase orders and scanning all invoices to the server.
- Answering the telephone, redirecting calls, and taking messages.
- Data entry and inputting of timesheets and sales invoices.
- Arranging meetings, providing equipment and refreshments.
- Organising travel arrangements for both staff and clients within the UK and overseas.
- Maintenance of office to keep an excellent environment.
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Opening and distributing post.
Accounts Assistant specification:
- Strong previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- A team player who is also able to work independently.
- Training and study support provided.
- Opportunities for career growth and progression.
- 22 days annual holiday + bank holidays.
- Access to healthcare and pension scheme.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.