Monday - Friday
An established accessories company based in South-West London are on the lookout for an Accounts Assistant!
As an Accounts Assistant, you will reconcile outward payments, analyse balance sheets, manage general ledger accounts, and assist in the preparation of financial reports.
Full training will be provided for this role so this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for long term growth and development!
Accounts Assistant duties:
- Reconciling payments from Customers, chasing overdue payments.
- Processing Purchase Invoices and credit control.
- Receipting of Stock and Posting of Invoices.
- Processing expense claims and dealing with petty cash.
- Maintaining the company purchase and sales ledgers.
- Dealing with Bank Reconciliations / updates and uploads.
- Providing Various Daily, Monthly Sales, Invoice, Order etc reports.
- Updating Exchange Rates and organising currency for business trips.
- Vat Returns.
- Administration and filing.
Accounts Assistant specification:
- Previous experience in a similar Finance / Accounts role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work to deadlines and meet targets,
- Strong organisation skills with a good attention to detail.
- A proactive individual who will be happy in a busy creative office!
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel, Word, and other MS Office Applications.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.