Monday - Friday
9am - 6pm
Working from home
A travel company are on the lookout for a switched-on and experienced Accounts Assistant to join their growing team!
The company are looking for an Accounts Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support their finance team.
Accounts Assistant duties:
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations
- Daily bank receipt/payment reconciliation in our booking system
- Preparation of supplier invoices for payment
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers
- General assistance and cover to the finance team as a whole
- Helping with administration
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation
Accounts Assistant specification:
- Previous experience at a Travel Management Company is highly recommended.
- Previous accounts experience is a must.
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software
- Excellent communication skills and strong organisation skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.