Hybrid working - 2 days working in the office
A Market Research Company based in South London are on the lookout for a switched-on and responsible Accounts Assistant to join their growing team.
For this role you would be reporting into the Financial Controller. There is progression and growth within the role and the company provides study support.
The main purpose of an Accounts Assistant role is:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Processing payments to suppliers
- Recording bank transactions in the ledger
- Bank month-end reconciliation
- Setting up new staff members on AP system and providing training for new-starters
- Processing staff expense claims
- Responding to staff & supplier queries
- Raising sales invoices
Accounts Assistant Specification:
- Experienced within an AP/AR environment, preferrable in multi-currency processing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- You are highly motivated and want to seize opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- 25 days of paid annual holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private healthcare insurance scheme
- Free membership to the onsite gym
- Company Wellness programme which includes weekly yoga classes, a wide range of workshops and other subsidised after work sport
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.