Accounts Payable Clerk
Monday - Friday
£20,000 - £25,000 plus study support
Responsibilities will include
- Responsible for processing all supplier invoices ensuring timely payments.
- Responsible for ensuring internal purchase order and payment authorisation process is adhered to and to follow up any variation with internal departments.
- Act as main point of contact for all supplier queries including timely reconciliations.
- Ensure that new supplier accounts are set up and existing accounts are maintained.
- Maintain accurate templates for paying international suppliers, ensuring supplier bank details match supplier invoices.
- Preparation of daily goods invoice payments in USD/EUR and monthly bacs payment run.
- Analysis of warehousing and distribution invoices to monitor and report on cost and performance.
- Involvement in preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting on freight costs.
- Preparation for quarterly and annual regulatory audits.
- Perform any other duties within the Finance Department as may be required from time to time.
- 2.1 or above in a relevant degree
- Good organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident with ability to multi-task
- Confident communication & interpersonal skills
- Team Player with "Can do" attitude
- Matched Pension contributions, healthcare, life cover and discretionary bonus
- 23 days holiday increasing to 26 with length of service
- Study support if required