Accounts Receivable Assistant
Richmond, South West London
£29,000 to £34,000
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Accounts Receivable Assistant to join our Finance team in Richmond, South West London. As an Accounts Receivable Assistant, you will be responsible for managing banking activities, monitoring cash collections from customers, credit provided to customers, and providing timely and accurate sales and debtors reporting. You will also be responsible for completing monthly reconciliation as part of the month end process on AR, AP, Cash and intercompany, as well as undertaking general administration and maintaining records of agreed trading terms for UK customers.
- Produce monthly & quarterly reports
- Post receipts from bank statement and cash book to the general ledger
- Maintain Accounts payable invoices
- Manage banking activities
- Allocation of receipts and debit notes
- Bank reconciliation
- Reconcile and remit PAYE and National Insurance
- Monitor and pursue cash collections from customers
- Monitor credit provided to customers
- Prepare and issue month-end aged debtors and days sales outstanding (DSO) reporting
Qualifications and Skills:
The ideal candidate should have experience working in a similar role and studying ACCA/ACA would be desirable. You should have a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and strong numeracy skills. You should be able to work accurately, paying attention to detail while working in a busy environment and within month end deadlines to enable timely monthly close and reporting.
We are looking for someone who is excited about developing a career in finance within an extremely fast growing and dynamic business. You should be organised, accurate, diligent and friendly.
We offer a competitive salary of £30,000 to £34,000, pension, healthcare insurance, bonus, 25 days holiday and hybrid working.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply now.