Accounts Receivable Clerk
9am - 5:30pm
A successful distribution company is looking to recruit a new Sales Ledger / Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their growing team in Kingston.
Sales Ledger / Accounts Receivable Clerk will be working in a finance team of 5 with progression opportunities to grow.
Sales Ledger / Accounts Receivable Clerk Responsibilities
- Logging, investigating and resolving customer invoices under query
- Maintain accurate information of the Sales Ledger
- Contact customers to collect debit notes
- Upload invoices onto customer websites and portals
- Raising invoices and credit notes
- Month End system closure & reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliation
- Update Product Costing
- Reconciliation of the Sales Ledger
- Ad-hoc duties and holiday cover
Sales Ledger / Accounts Receivable Clerk Specification
- AAT, ACCA or CIMA studier
- Good organisational skills and must have a willing, pro-active approach.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Have good interpersonal skills including problem solving
- Work well as a team but also as an individual
- Ideally have worked as part of a busy Finance team
- Holiday Entitlement - 24 days per annum
- Company Benefits including pension, medical insurance and staff allowance