Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
Our esteemed client, a respected accountancy practice with over three decades of success in delivering a broad spectrum of services, is seeking a Part-Qualified Accounts Semi-Senior. From accountancy, taxation, advisory, HR to audit services, our client caters to a diverse clientele, ranging from owner-managed companies to international conglomerates.
Located in Weybridge, Surrey, they are known for their commitment to fostering diversity and inclusion, while providing exemplary training and growth opportunities for their staff.
We are offering a full-time role in the Business Services Department. The successful candidate will assist the partners in delivering a range of accountancy services to a broad spectrum of businesses.
Accounts Semi-Senior Key tasks will include:
- Preparing statutory and management accounts
- General bookkeeping support, with the potential for Xero Adviser training
- Completion of VAT returns using cloud software
- Ensuring administrative functions are met in a timely manner
- Assisting with training of junior staff
- Communicating with clients using various media
- Assisting senior accountants to provide advisory services
- Efficiently dealing with client queries
Accounts Semi-Senior the Candidate:
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and organisational skills, a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and a readiness to work in a team setting.
- Experience with Xero, Sage, or QuickBooks is advantageous, though not essential.
- Our client is looking for a part-qualified individual with some experience in an accountancy firm. However, those starting their studies and have relevant work experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be located within a 45-minute travel time from Weybridge, Surrey.
What We Offer In return, our client offers an attractive salary ranging from £27,500 - £35,000, in addition to an ACCA or AAT study package. The exact remuneration will depend on experience, qualifications, and your expertise.
Other benefits include:
- Agile working
- Above standard holiday entitlement
- A dedicated internal mentor to support your career and study development
- Life Assurance and Critical Life cover
- Reimbursement of professional subscription
- Employee referral scheme bonus for successful employee placements
- The opportunity to work and learn from an experienced and supportive team
If you have a 'Can Do' attitude and are eager to secure a role that provides a wide variety of work experiences to aid your progression towards full qualification, we would love to hear from you.
What you need to do now: