Customer Service Administrator
Kingston upon Thames
£26,000 - £30,000
Monday - Friday
A well-established Design Engineer company are looking for you to join their Kingston based team.
You will be working for a fully integrated technology company who work to develop new ways to protect the environment. The company values people as individuals and boasts a friendly and inclusive culture.
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will report to your Customer Support Manager and work as part of a dynamic team of three in a fast-paced office environment.
Customer Service Administrator Duties:
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will provide first contact with clients, employees, and contractors and as such this is a vital role in the company. Tasks include:
- Answering incoming phone calls from clients and workers.
- Customer relationship management.
- Keeping records on the CRM system accurate.
- Entering data and processing transactions onto the companies ERP system.
- Run the appropriate checks before adding information to system.
- Deal with all registration form queries that may occur.
- Add new registration information to the system.
- Change / Update information in line with company standard.
- Keeping customers regularly informed.
Customer Service Administrator specification:
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work with a wide range of people.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- 25 days annual holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Office closed over Xmas.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.