Monday - Friday
9am - 5:30pm
A consultancy company based in Central London are on the lookout for a switched on and organised Administrator that can join their growing team.
The role provides full training, and the client is looking for someone who can develop and progress within their team.
- Assisting with the preparation of service proposals and fee quotations.
- Seeking quotations for sub-consultants, contractors and other service providers.
- Planning surveys and site investigations ensuring each job is allocated and resourced properly.
- Answering the phones and dealing with emails.
- Assisting with fee production, invoicing and approval of supplier invoices
- Liaison with clients and or their representatives, contractors, consultants and other suppliers.
- Attending briefing and team meetings.
- Taking minutes and following up on action points.
- Well organised with an excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Ability to prioritise work within strict timelines and meet deadlines.
- To have an administrative and customer service background
- Be passionate with a great work ethic.
- Private Healthcare.
- Gym Membership.
- CPD, Training & Career Progression.
- 25 days Holiday plus Period between Christmas & New Year.
- Flexible Hybrid Working
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.