South West London
Monday - Friday
9am - 5:30pm
An established merchandising company based in South West London are looking for an organised Administrator to join their growing team.
The client is looking for someone who has customer service or administration experience.
- Gathering cost prices from suppliers.
- Preparing quotations.
- Sourcing products from global suppliers.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Sending mailers and e shots out through the company database
- Involvement in the company's social networking campaigns, blogs etc.
- Database management - including qualifying information & contact details
- Supporting the Sales Director, Sales Manager and Production Manager.
- Order Management - liaising with suppliers & couriers, ensuring client deadlines are met.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Previous experience within sales or administration is a must.
- Be enthusiastic and energetic and have a friendly manner.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Able to juggle ad-hoc duties/tasks to meet the demands of the business.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and a CRM system (would be an advantage, but not essential.)
- Opportunity for career growth / progression.
- Annual holiday.
- Contribution to pension.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.