Our client an Engineering company based out in Staines upon Thames is looking for a switched-on Administrator to join their growing team.
Responsibilities of Administrator:
- Liaise with new customers and Head Office to create new credit accounts
- Complete RFI's from new and existing customers
- Process sales enquiries and new purchase orders (create quotations, register new purchase order, complete order acknowledgement, issue delivery note and invoice)
- Liaise with customers/contract managers regarding delivery requirements.
- Undertake office administration as necessary i.e., answering the telephone, processing incoming and outgoing post photocopying and filing etc as required.
- Investigate queries from customers through to resolution
- Highlight improved working systems.
- Assist with stock purchasing when required
- Credit card sales transaction processing
- Liaise with stores and workshop to assist/progress administration tasks
- IT skills are important and ideally, we are looking for candidates who have some previous experience in an administration role.
- Sage 200 experience would also be very beneficial.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.