£18,000 - £20,000
Magpie Recruitment has a full-time, permanent opportunity available for a bright and enthusiastic Graduate Administrator to join an inclusive company in Redhill.
The role will be a part of their internal fixed pricing team, working with large, multi-site Industrial & Commercial clients at a long-established international energy management consultancy. This position is office-based, so ideally you will live/or be within an easy commute of Redhill, Surrey.
You will learn about the busy and varied nature of the Energy sector in this role. It will provide an array of opportunities for you to interact and grow within a professional business environment and on the job training in our systems will be provided.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities as an Graduate Administrator will include:
- Maintaining client files and keeping supply levels up to date
- Collecting data and generating and maintaining regular monthly client reports
- Reviewing supplier products
- Monitoring changes within the energy market which may impact pricing
- Providing support to senior team members with upcoming client meetings
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a graduate with Maths or Economics is preferable
- Solid Maths and Excel skills and competence with MS Office.
- Organised and detail-oriented with the ability to effectively handle the administration of regular client information.
- Some understanding of energy/water industry would be of advantage but not essential.
Benefits you will have access to:
- Opportunities for career progression
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days annual leave plus UK Public holidays
If this Administrator position in Redhill sounds right for you, please apply with Magpie Recruitment today!