Monday - Friday
9am - 5:30pm
A travel company are on the lookout for a switched-on and articulate Administrator to join a growing team.
This role involves Working as part of a team to ensure the website information is accurately maintained.
The main purpose of an Administrator role is:
- Logging, allocating, and running daily reports on enquiries received.
- Updating website rates, information, and availability on the various properties we offer
- Packaging and pricing up tailor-made holidays for upcoming promotions
- Liaising with suppliers regarding contracts
- Loading contracts and ensuring all information has been obtained and communicated to the team.
- Back-office maintenance - Filing contracts etc.
- Confer with Marketing to ensure all promotions are being communicated
- Other ad hoc duties when called upon within the roles parameters
- Excellent IT and system knowledge, able to use efficiently and effectively, maintaining high levels of data accuracy - Internet and Microsoft
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Knowledge of databases
- Good English, spelling and grammar, is essential
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.