Monday - Friday
A high-end accessories company are looking for you to become their Administrator and newest member of their South-London team!
Day-to-day Administrator duties include:
- Building the company's brand through driving sales in the assigned geographical territory by working closely with the Sales and Marketing team.
- Assisting the Senior Executive in all their day-to-day activities.
- Building rapport with key accounts, anticipating new opportunities.
- Liaising with other Managers and departments and carrying out administrative work.
- Assisting with planning international trade shows.
- Communicating with all London Head Office departments.
- Effectively running and analysing market reports.
- Identifying consumer requirements and competitor's strengths and weaknesses.
- Ensuring that all agreed marketing material are delivered in a timely manner.
- Excellent people skills to work within a team to achieve business objectives.
- Self-reliant and able to complete administrative tasks to a high standard.
- Well organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with other departments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Previous Administration experience in a supporting role.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and all MS Office applications.
- Employee discount on goods.
- Company Pension.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Beautiful offices with scenic views.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Administrator vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.