A Consultancy based in London are on the lookout for an experienced and switched-on Administrator to join their growing team. To succeed in this Administrator job, you will need to be well organised, able to multitask and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be supporting the Director and assist the Head of Marketing on event management
The main purpose of an Administrator role is:
- Booking in travel arrangements
- Update the company CRM system
- Diary management
- Process client orders
- Deal with client enquiries
- Deal with admin support for the client service desk
- To have experience within administration and customer service
- Excellent telephone manner
- To be well organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, specifically, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.