Administrator Wimbledon £25,000
Our client within the medical industry based in Wimbledon has an exciting opportunity for an articulate and switched-on administrator to join their team. This role will be sitting in the operation department and is a great opportunity for someone to grow and develop within a company.
- Helping the Operations department with documentation assistance
- Assisting Operations Manager with office management.
- Boardroom set-up for training or meetings
- Organising of events / social gatherings
- Reception duties.
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Greet customers/visitors
- Receive post and deliveries
- Assisting with Fleet Management.
- Weekly vehicle inspections and arrange service bookings / MOT when required.
- Assist with claims and repairs when required.
- Office purchases & Stationery management.
- Travel and accommodation booking - Staff and customers (Training)
- Health and safety - carrying out fire alarm testing etc
- Documentation and welcome packs (Emails)
- Working outside of normal business hours - when required.
- Responding to office emergencies outside of normal business hours, e.g., fire / intruder alarm activation.
- Attend meetings to take minutes when required.
- 23 Days Annual Leave per annum (excluding Bank Holidays - this will increase by 1 day for every full calendar year worked - up to 28 Days).
- Life Insurance (automatic through the company).
- Private Medical Scheme
- Group Personal Pension Plan
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.