Monday - Friday
An established property company based in Kingston are looking for you to become their Administrator!
As an Administrator, you will provide office support and contribute to the smooth-running of the office.
- Managing and motivating the office staff to contact all leads and convert to surveys.
- Ensuring high customer service levels throughout the team.
- Managing the survey and works department staff.
- Raising invoices for balance payments and deposits.
- Maintaining staff records including holiday and sickness records.
- Maintaining time sheets of sub-contractors.
- Assisting other team members with phone calls and general administration.
- Credit control.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Competent with Microsoft outlook, one drive and Excel.
- Knowledge of Xero accounts software
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- A team player with previous sales and management experience of office staff.
- Company Pension.
- Team days out.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Administrator vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.