Monday - Friday
A well-established motor company based in Feltham are looking for you to become an Administrator!
As an Administrator, you will work alongside the Customer Service department and provide services and support to customers.
- Answering calls and responding to customer enquiries / queries.
- Making sure customer interactions with the organisation are positive and leave them satisfied.
- Supporting technical activities between dealers, clients, and contract holders.
- Coordinating with sales, technical and operations teams to progress and deliver support.
- Inputting customer data details into the company database / modifying records as required.
- Provide office and secretarial support to the team.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player with the ability to work independently.
- Warm, positive, and caring attitude.
- Strong organisation skills with good attention to detail.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Fully computer literate and numerate with proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Annual Holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Administrator vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.