Monday - Friday (25 hours per week)
An established audio-visual company based in Brentford are looking for you to become their Administrator!
As an Administrator, you will provide office support contributing to the efficient and smooth-running of the office.
This a part-time role and you will be working 25 hours per week.
- Answering incoming calls and transferring them to relevant personnel.
- Greeting visitors and offering refreshments while directing them to the appropriate offices.
- Performing data-entry, documentation, printing, and filling duties.
- Booking meeting room and conference facilities.
- Organising travel arrangements for staff and other external contacts.
- Tracking stocks of office and kitchen supplies and placing orders when necessary.
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post.
- Arranging in-house events (birthday, team building, workshop, Christmas party, etc.)
- Visiting Legalisation Office to get documents notarised and legalised.
- Previous experience in an administrative role.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A quick learner who shows initiative.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Company Pension.
- Team days out.
- Annual holidays.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.