Monday - Friday
An established engineering company based in Kingston are looking for you to become their Administrator!
As an Administrator, you will provide office support and contribute to the smooth-running of the office.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations in MS-PowerPoint.
- Taking minutes in meetings.
- Maintaining risk registers.
- Assisting with the formatting of documents and files.
- Inputting data onto the company system and maintaining company databases.
- Maintaining continuous improvement registers.
- Answering phone calls and transferring them to the appropriate personnel.
- Assisting other team members with general administration.
- Experience in a similar role, supporting systems and processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task / meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Competent with Microsoft outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- An adaptable and versatile individual.
- Company Pension.
- Team days out.
- Career growth / progression opportunities.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.