Monday - Friday
A well-established is looking for you to become their Administrator!
The company is based in the heart of London and offer a high-quality level of professional expertise as they serve clients in this boutique part of the city.
As an Administrator, you will provide office support and contribute to the smooth-running of the office.
- Assisting the Director with emails.
- Updating the company website.
- Organising sales and lettings list.
- Organising photos and floor plans for new properties.
- Helping design and prepare brochures for properties.
- Sending out instruction / offer letters for sales.
- Sending out invoices, photocopying and gathering client ID
- Responding to phone calls and noting down relevant details.
- Data entry, ensuring the database and filing is up to date.
- Organising times with tenants and contractors for scheduled work.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task / meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Competent with Microsoft outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- An adaptable and versatile individual.
- Good pension scheme.
- Team-building events.
- Annual Holiday allowance.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.