Monday - Friday
A well-established London based consultancy firm are looking for you to become their Administrator!
As an Administrator, you will act as an Operations Planner and provide office support and contribute to the smooth-running of the office.
In the role, you will plan and coordinate the efficient daily operations of the company's consultancy teams and ensure that they are fully supported and meeting monthly output targets.
- Driving and increasing daily output figures in line with set business targets.
- Maximising productivity for the consultants and focus on efficient scheduling.
- Allocating / scheduling work and updating diaries for the consultant teams.
- Re-arranging diaries as and when required to fit in urgent work.
- Ensuring regular communication with the Consultants and Heads of Service.
- Ensuring clients are aware of site visit dates and documentation required.
- Arranging site access / keys and ensuring lift engineers are in place where required.
- Production of Risk Assessment Methods or various site-based projects using provided templates.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task / meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Competent with Microsoft outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- An adaptable and versatile individual.
- Good pension scheme.
- Team-building events.
- Annual Holiday allowance.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.