Monday - Friday
An manufacturing company based in Kingston are looking for you to become their Administrator!
As an Administrator, you will provide office support and contribute to the smooth-running of the office.
- Answering telephone calls and responding to emails.
- Arranging overseas shipments with freight companies and raising relevant paperwork.
- Raising purchase orders / sales invoices and processing supplier invoices.
- Booking in meetings and managing meeting schedules.
- Overseeing the information inbox.
- Managing office supplies stock.
- Scanning, photocopying, archiving, and filing documents.
- General office and secretarial admin duties.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Confidence writing emails and answering phone calls.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- A team player who is also able to work independently.
- Opportunity for career growth / progression.
- Company Pension.
- Team days out.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Administrator vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.