£20,000 - £24,000
Our client in the Engineering industry in Surrey are looking for a strong Administrator to join their team. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a role with long term growth and development.
This role is working from home and to go into the office once a week.
The main purpose of an Administrator role is to:
- Process new orders and dealing with invoices
- Working with contracts
- Updating maintenance databases
- Answering calls and dealing with enquiries
- Progressing quotations with customers through to orders
- Dealing with maintenance documentation
- Self-motivated with good time management skills
- Strong Excel and Word skills needed
- Excellent communication skills
- To be organised and provide attention to detail
- Must be passionate, motivated and willing to learn
- If you have experience with CRM software, this will be a benefit
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.