Administrator Central London £30,000 Monday - Friday
An established consultancy firm are looking for you to join the team in their London based office as their Administrator! As an Administrator, you will provide office support and contribute to the smooth-running of the office.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors.
- Answering and forwarding telephone calls.
- Personal assistance to the Directors, including arranging their diaries, meetings and making travel arrangements.
- Supporting Business Development team for admin and updating the CRM system.
- Implementing and maintaining all necessary admin filing.
- Sorting / distributing post and arranging Couriers.
- Maintaining the appearance of the meeting room and reception areas.
- Assisting events and marketing teams in various admin tasks.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task / meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Competent with Microsoft outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- An adaptable and versatile individual.
- Company events (lunch, breakfast etc.)
- Good pension scheme.
- Annual Holiday allowance.
- Employee Engagement Platform.
What you need to do now: