South West London
Monday - Friday
An established accessories company based in South West London are on the lookout for an Administrator!
As an Administrator, you will contribute to the smooth running of the office and manage the flow of samples through the business and assist sales and merchandising with data entry.
- Tagging, labelling, and logging new samples on to the in-house systems.
- Taking pictures of samples / customer selected samples after meetings and creating box/file labels for them to be filed away.
- Helping account managers and designers to prepare for meetings.
- Data entry - creating and filling in spreadsheets/Pre order forms for sales or merchandising departments.
- Putting samples into master sample storage, keeping the storage/show room area tidy.
- Managing all parcels coming in and out of the business and preparing parcels for dispatch - creating labels and customs invoices.
- Ordering office supplies - food, stationery, and parcel supplies.
- Previous experience in an office administration role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work to deadlines and meet targets.
- Strong organisation skills with a good attention to detail.
- A proactive individual who will be happy in a busy creative office!
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel, Word, and other MS Office Applications.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.