Monday - Friday
An established travel group are on the lookout for a switched-on and articulate Administrator to join their team!
This Administrator role involves supporting the busy sales team and ensuring that all travel arrangements are correct from checking all sales documents and supplier invoices to sending out final travel documents to clients.
This role will be great for someone with prior admin experience and who is keen to start or build upon a career in the travel industry!
- Recording of all client departures and client information.
- Ensuring all invoices are correct and paid according to contracts.
- Ensuring all confirmed services are in place and correct.
- Providing administrative support to the sales team.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation and production of final travel documents including Travel vouchers and E-tickets.
- Providing destination information and detailed final itineraries.
- Strong administration background.
- Travel industry experience would be beneficial.
- Well organised with an excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Able to work as part of a small team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work within strict timelines and meet deadlines.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.