Monday - Friday
An established financial property company based in Hammersmith are on the lookout for an experienced and organised Administrator to join their growing team!
As an Administrator, you will be the main internal and external contact for enquiries regarding the office and its functions and contribute to the smooth running of operations.
- Diary management of meeting rooms and the remote office booking system.
- Transferring inbound calls to the appropriate office team member.
- Processing expenses using the expense management system.
- Working alongside the HR team to complete updates to the company contact lists.
- Supporting preparation of marketing and event material/packs for shows.
- Health and Safety - managing first aid and fire marshal bookings for the office.
- Handling of all office inbound /outbound deliveries- post sorting and distribution.
- Meeting and greeting office guests.
- Photocopying, filing, and scanning documents.
- Managing stationery orders, store supplies orders along with office and kitchen supplies.
- Strong previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Team player who can also work independently.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- A proactive individual with the ability to multitask.
- Scenic workplace with an open office environment.
- Great social scene with team nights out, Summer, and Christmas parties.
- Company pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.