Shift pattern - Mondays - Saturdays
An established Insurance broker based in Twickenham are looking for an Administrator to join their team!
As an Administrator, you will join the team in the Motor Insurance department and be the first point of call, providing administrative support and ensuring the smooth operations of the office.
Insurance experience beneficial, but Full training will be provided!!
- Providing support in responding to email referrals & managing internal and external queries.
- Maintaining the correct administration & filing for the Insurer & product files.
- Assisting in the generation of scheme performance data using company systems.
- Keeping up to date with the company's products and relevant external events that could affect underwriting decisions.
- Portraying a professional image to clients both over the telephone, face to face and written format.
- Processing claims.
- Previous Administration experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have a desire to learn new skills and achieve business objectives.
- Professional, friendly, and upbeat personality - a real team spirit attitude.
- Well organised with good attention to detail.
- Good IT skills including MS Office Applications.
- Career growth and progression opportunities.
- 21 days annual leave plus all English bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Eye tests with contribution towards cost of spectacles.
- Cycle to work scheme.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.