Monday - Friday £26,000
An established engineering company based in Tadworth are looking for you to become their Administrator!
As an Administrator, you will provide support to the office and ensure the smooth-running of the business on a day-to-day basis.
- Answering the phone and dealing with emails.
- Dealing with and filing job sheets.
- Booking in jobs and ordering parts.
- Overseeing and updating social media.
- Diary management and booking hotels.
- Raising invoices for balance payments and deposits.
- Maintaining staff records including holiday and sickness records.
- Providing general office support to the team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- A team player who can also work independently.
- Company Pension.
- Team days out every quarter.
- Opportunity for career progression.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Administrator vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.