Our client is a growing marketing agency based in Vauxhall, managing press relations for a host of international premium and luxury brands. We have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised, energetic, and ambitious team player to join our team. This is a vital role, covering all areas of general administration, database management and day-to-day support of the Account Team.
- Database management
- Organising of press mailings
- Maintenance of client image library, renaming files, downloading images to shared drives
- General office administration
- Monitoring daily press coverage across print, digital and social media
- Overseeing of couriers and deliveries
- Creating and updating reports
- Circulating agendas, taking meeting notes, sharing actions
- Processing receipts and monthly recharges
- Diary management /meeting scheduling
- Booking travel
- Assisting with press events and showroom launches
- Managing RSVP lists
- Email outreach to selected press
- Motivated and keen to learn and develop
- Demonstrates initiative and is conscientious
- Highly organized
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, dropbox, Google docs.
- Social media experience beneficial
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Hours are Monday -Friday 9:30am-6pm.
- Room to progress and grow within the business
- Generous holiday allowance
- Friendly, fun team
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.