9am - 6pm
Our client based in the medical industry based in Hammersmith have a great opportunity for a Medical Administrator to join their small but friendly team.
- Provide support at the reception desk, welcoming visitors and patients by greeting them in person or on the telephone. Answering all enquiries with regards to the referral process, pricing, general scanning experience, liaising with the clinical staff when necessary, parking, public transport and giving directions to the facility.
- Sorting and distributing clinical referrals, faxes, post and arranging couriers when required.
- Keeping the reception, waiting room and kitchen areas tidy at all times to maintain a safe environment by complying with internal procedures.
- Answering, screening, forwarding phone calls and retrieving messages from voice mail system. General message taking and forwarding to appropriate personnel.
- Updating appointment calendar and internal Radiology Information System (RIS) ensuring all patient data is gathered and accurate and that safety questions have been answered by attending patient and method of funding has been confirmed.
- Sending appointment confirmation via e-mail and SMS to patients (or post if requested)
- Receive patients on their arrival at the facility and offering refreshments to them and their guests. Explaining Safety Questionnaire and Consent form to the patient and answering any questions they may have.
- Logging the arrival of patients into Radiology Information System (RIS) and ensuring that patient appointments are on schedule by notifying Radiographer and Radiologist of the patient's arrival.
- Ensuring that we have the correct referral/contact details to forward the patients written report to the referring party within a 24/48hr timeframe.
- Reviewing and editing as required patient findings reports produced by our Radiologists, prior to sending to the patient’s referrer.
- Invoicing for patient scans and when necessary following with debt recovery correspondence.
- Help to grow the business by regular phone contact with our most prolific referrers PA/assistants.
- Assist with preparation of patients prior to the scan
- Participate in training provided by the company
- Adhere to company’s policies
- Ensure that all appropriate safety and distancing measures are being fulfilled relating to the COVID-19 situation.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.