Monday - Friday
A furniture company based in Hampton are on the lookout for an organised Administrator to join their growing team.
This is a role that is evolving within the business and requires a versatile candidate who is happy to assist and add value to various areas of the organisation.
The main purpose of an Administrator role is:
- Answer email / telephone enquiries.
- Inputting business information into bespoke IT system.
- Logging and evaluating new customer leads and distributing internally.
- Diary management and office scheduling.
- Dealing with customer orders and payments.
- Order processing.
- Proven ability to handle pressure.
- Confident talking on the telephone and providing good customer service
- Excellent multitasker.
- Determined and enthusiastic.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.