Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
Hybrid Working - 2-3 days in the office
A travel company based in East London are looking for a switched-on Administrator to join their growing team.
The role of the Administrator is to support the Head of Client Services. The company provides full training and there is growth and progression within the role.
- Help with the organisation of events pre, during and post event.
- Brief any internal teams prior to the event
- External communications / alerts to current customer base using Mailchimp.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Support sales with pitches, sales proposals and client review
- Help promote internal communications.
- Organise and manage the regular team updates, training and social events
- Work with sales to maximise the opportunities through LinkedIn Navigator
- The ability to communicate professionally both verbally and written.
- Excellent people skills and excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experienced in relationship building.
- You will require excellent problem solving, a high level of professionalism and flexibility.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Administrator vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.