The role will involve:
- Preparing weekly payment schedules
- Supporting payroll functions
- Dealing with general office duties
- Preparing management accounts and month & year processes
- Managing purchase and sales ledgers
- Multi- Currency Bank reconciliations
- Working with sales and purchasing invoices
- Entering credit card expenses and reconciling with statements
- Working with VAT returns and sales reports
- To have accounting software experience, Xero is preferable.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent accounting knowledge
- Good attention to detail
- To have atleast 3 years’ experience
- Good bookkeeping knowledge
- AAT qualified.
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Magpie Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.