South West London – Putney
£30,000PA plus study support
Fast paced, dynamic and growing FMCG company are looking for a new Assistant Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis! This is an exciting opportunity to join a team undergoing some changes and therefore you will have the chance to shine and develop yourself over the next 12 months and beyond.
The role will report to the Finance Director and will provide a wide variety of financial support including but not limited to:
The main purpose of the Assistant Accountant role is to:
- Manage banking activities in multi-currency accounts.
- Monitor and pursue cash collections from customers.
- Monitor credit provided to customers.
- Complete payment runs.
- Provide timely and accurate creditors and debtors reporting.
- Month End Bank reconciliations.
- At minimum Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA/AAT.
- Experience of FMCG or Manufacturing with be an advantage
- Advanced excel skills.
- Excited about developing a career in finance within an extremely fast growing and dynamic business.
- Strong IT, literacy and numeracy skills.
- A "can do" attitude, always looking to improve.
- £30,000 basic salary plus bonus
- Study Support