£25,000 - £30,000
Our client a Manufacturing company in Surrey are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for progression and to grow within the company.
The main purpose of an Accounts Assistant role is to:
- Customer database maintenance
- Bank and cash-book maintenance
- Credit control
- Month end close and reconciliation.
- Processing Supplier Invoices into the Purchase Ledger, monitoring suppliers’ charges and maintaining separate spreadsheet analyses.
- Paying suppliers in a timely manner and reconciling to supplier statements.
- Working with the Finance team to control costs.
- Preparing bank reconciliations.
- Participating in the month end accounting and reporting routines.
- Participating in the Company’s compliance and audit requirements.
- AAT Level 3/4 or equivalent accounting or finance qualification
- Experience in credit control and accounting
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.