Salary £20,000PA - £25,000
PA depending on experience
About the role:
This is a Full-Time position offering a competitive salary. The successful Assistant Bar Manager will be hands-on and confident at delivering and overseeing the processes for the establishments’ daily operations.
You will need to have a can-do attitude whilst maintaining great customer service with an emphasis on ensuring the customers get the full experience that the cocktail bar has to offer.
Skills and Experience Assistant Bar Manager:
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar Bar role
- Passionate & knowledgeable about Alcoholic beverages
- Confident team leader with the ability to be hands-on and delegate.
- Manage the business aspects of the bar, dealing with suppliers, ordering and stock control.
- An understanding of cocktails.
- General understanding of Alcohol & Spirits
- Staff Rota Management
- Ability to promote inhouse products & services.
- Setting and enforcing quality and safety controls
If you are interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.