£55,000 - £65,000
Monday - Friday
An accountant based in Wimbledon are looking for a confident and experienced Audit Manager to join their growing team. They offer plenty of growth and progression within the company.
This is a great opportunity to work in an established firm and play a crucial part in its continued growth
The main purpose of an Audit Manager role is:
- Reporting to the audit partner
- Monitoring and controlling the job budgets ensuring that audits are completed on time
- Preparing and executing operational and monetary audits.
- Developing references and reports centered on audits.
- Support pre audit and post audit meetings with clients
- Prepare tax returns
- Visiting client sites to conduct audit activities
Audit Manager Specification:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Excellent attention to detail
- A can do attitude to problem solving
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Technically strong
- Experience of Sage accounting
- Technology proficient with experience in leading audits
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.